Savran Benson LLP, a growing CPA firm in Bala Cynwyd, PA, specializes in tax planning and compliance for high net worth individuals, real estate clients, and healthcare and professional service firms, as well as forensic accounting for marital litigation. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate with a focus in accounting and tax.
- Preparation and Review of tax returns for a wide range and size of clients, including high wealth individuals, partnerships, both “C” and “S” corporations, and trusts.
- Preparation and Review of tax return work papers and supporting schedules in a manner consistent with professional standards.
- Analysis of financial information such as balance sheets, fixed asset ledger, and income statements as part of the tax preparation process.
- Preparation of quarterly federal and state estimated tax payments.
- Tax research and preparation of client memorandum.
- Implementation of tax planning.
- Identification of accounting, business and tax opportunities and development of solutions.
- Keeping current on the latest tax developments, including regulations, case law and policies.
- Development of quality business relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Accounting from accredited college/university.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting and tax
- Experience with federal, state and multi-state income taxation compliance rules
- Experience in tax preparation of federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Experience in preparation of tax workpapers and organization
- CPA certification or demonstrated progress toward obtaining certification is a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter and successful in a team-oriented setting.
- Ability to quickly process information and master complex concepts.
- Have exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail.