Savran Benson is seeking a Tax Manager with a focus on individual tax compliance for high-net-worth individuals, their related family and small businesses.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Tax return review and preparation of Partnerships, Corporations, and Individuals
- Correspondence with clients to review information provided, provide guidance, and manage client expectations.
- Review of client prepared financial documents and client specific information
- Research tax positions
- Managing client accounts
A successful candidate will have the following skill sets:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA or EA with public accounting experience
- 5-8 years of experience in tax preparation and review
- Ability to work with and respond to clients
- Tax research experience
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- The right individual will be able to multi-task, be a self-starter, and have the ability to analyze and problem solve
Resumes by e-mail to: [email protected]